RDS Encoder & MP3 Streamer
Display Song Information
CompCam RDS Encoder can send A&T (PAD) information to the transmitter exciter as well as to your streaming server. The information can be retrieved from an automation server like Simian or using our audio fingerprinting service.
- Send song info to transmitter and streaming server
- Get song info from automation server
- Or get song info from our audio fingerprinting service
Stream Audio to Shoutcast / Icecast
The RDS Encoder app can send a MP3 stream to any server for live internet streaming. You can change the bitrate, frequency, and mono/stereo to best fit your needs.
- Send live MP3 feed to streaming server
- User configurable MP3 feed
The RDS Encoder app logs all of the information required by SoundExchange to create a monthly report you can send directly to them.
- Name of Track
- Name of Artist
- Album Name
- Marketing Label
- Actual Total Performances
- Monthly report downloadable as CSV
- Daily reports downloadable as CSV
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Sound Recording Hardware Requirements
- Computer sound card for single channel recording
- Other USB sound devices
CompCam RDS Encoder is a 32 bit application, so please make sure your hardware comes with 32 bit drivers.